Thursday, October 16, 2008

missing photos

I miss the first two days when the weather was warm enough to wear sandals! But now I can wear scarves which are also great accessories! This is a picture from one of my first days. Sabine took it of me and the boys at a playground and I have just gotten my hands on it. I love these swings; they are at every playground. I think it is a cross between a birds nest and a hammock.

There are so many things that I wish I could take pictures of but it just wouldn't be appropriate. I have two examples. One morning while I was jogging I passed a man with an athletic stroller (you know, the one with three wheels and a big cushy handle). The odd part was that he was rollerblading behind it! He would shove it ahead a few feet then glide after it and do it again! I also recently saw a man riding his bike. But, he was wearing a suit and had a briefcase in his little basket! Maybe I'll hide in a bush and try to capture these moments.

No comments: