Saturday, September 13, 2008

das Internet

My internet was a bit dodgy since my arrival. I did go into town today in search of an internet cafe. Of course I found two Starbucks which I already knew were T-mobile hotspots. This was a last resort as the rates are terrible. I did go into Starbucks to find out if there was another place to go and a very nice barista told me about a shop down the road. I was able to enjoy lunch and work on the internet! I planned ahead and even brought my charger in case my battery died. I was so proud of myself for being prepared until I realized that I didn't have a transformer. Typical. Regardless, it was nice to be out of the house and enjoying some fresh air in between the bouts of everlasting European rain :) And now Nils has just added wireless connectivity in my room and I have unlimited access! Email away!

No comments: